- Irish Whiskey Chaser
- An excellent reference site devoted to Irish whiskey. Particularly good for bottlings, old and new.
- Sláinte: The Irish Whiskey Blog
- Rich Nagle covers the Irish Whiskey beat in the United States and is on a mission to introduce his fellow citizens to the charms of the drink.
- The Ireland Whiskey Trail
- This is a "free touring guide to to Ireland's distilleries, best whiskey pubs, hotel bars and specialised whiskey shops". There is a huge amount of detailed, accurate information on Irish whiskey, past and present, assembled by a true enthusiast, Heidi Donelan.
- Pajo's Honest Guide to Irish Whiskey
- Hasn't been updated since 2000 but much of the information is still current and the whiskey appraisals are refreshingly frank.
- The Irish Whiskey Museum
- The museum is due to open on October 31st, 2014, in a beautiful building right in the centre of Dublin. I've met the team behind this and I know they have worked extremely hard on the project for some years now. Can't wait to see it when it's all done. Not long now!
- American spirits multinational, owner of Cooley.
- Single malt distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. Owned by Diageo.
- Runs distilleries in County Louth and Kilbeggan. Founded in 1987. Owned by Beam since January 2012.
- Drinks multinational, owner of Bushmills since 2005.
- Dingle Distillery
- Due to begin bottling gin and distilling whiskey at the end of 2012. A new venture from The Porterhouse Brewing Company.
- Irish Distillers
- Formed by a merger of the Jameson, Power and Cork Distilleries companies in the 1960s with production in Midleton, County Cork. Owned by Pernod Ricard.
- Pernod Ricard
- Drinks multinational, owner of Irish Distillers since 1988.
Shops in Ireland
- Celtic Whiskey Shop
- The largest range of whiskey in Ireland, and a focus for the whiskey community in Dublin. 27-28 Dawson Street, Dublin 2.
- The Wine Centre
- There is no hint of whiskey on their website but The Wine Centre has the largest selection of whiskey in the South East, I'm told. 15 John Street, Kilkenny.
- Ulf Buxrud's Whisky Link Library
- A remarkably comprehensive collection of links to whiskey-related sites.